We are familiar with every aspect of vacuum technology. Applications include simulation and test, research systems, batch manufacturing equipment, and other unique high or ultra-high vacuum applications.
AVT Engineers are skilled at combining HV/UHV/XHV chamber and component manufacturing expertise with instrumentation and controls to provide custom vacuum equipment solutions. We provide integrated solutions from simply mounting your chamber on a suitable frame along with appropriate pumps, up to fully automated and PLC controlled vacuum equipment.
AVT produces all chambers and support chassis in house, which gives us complete control over design, quality and fit of all aspects of your equipment, ensuring the best combination of value and performance.
Box chambers, load locks, D-shape, cylindrical & asymmetrical chambers are all available. We can also custom design and build internal fixtures for substrates or components, including mounts, carousels or transport mechanisms for sample manipulation and load lock transfer.
Custom HV and UHV Applications
Design & Build Capabilities
In a design and build project, AVT provides complete equipment design including specification of components. You provide the outline concept and requirements, and we can specify all the details. Including chamber design with cost effective manufacturing options, chassis design to minimize footprint and maintain accessibility, pump size, type and model specification, also any interfaces or special requirements. One of our engineers will discuss your needs and help you achieve success and make the most effective use of your budget.
Contract Build For OEMs & Integrators
In a contract build project, AVT manufactures equipment to our customer’s defined documentation. You provide specifications, drawings and schematics; and we will build, assemble and test the complete module to your requirements. Once completed, the equipment can ship directly to you or to your end customer. Customers are always welcome to visit our facility for final test and acceptance.
Partner with Applied Vacuum Technology and get Exactly What you need
AVT has many years of experience with the range of components and instrumentation available today, which means that we can recommend a solution to suit your needs and budget, or work to your specific requests.
- A highly skilled team of engineers with many years of vacuum technology experience.
- Commitment to support throughout the lifetime of the equipment.
- In house integration of your concept into a solid design.
- Extensive knowledge to help shape your idea into reality.
- Dedicated project managers to provide a contact point and steer each project.
- Use of modern software tools for design for mechanical, electrical and control aspects.
- Simulation modelling including mechanical, linear and thermal stress (with finite element analysis).
- Comprehensive after sales technical support via hotline, email, skype and WhatsApp as needed.
Download the Integrated Equipment Infosheet Today!
Learn how Applied Vacuum technology is using three different solutions to advance the science of ultra-high vacuum.