Anderson Dahlen brings the manufacturing of premium-quality specialty alloy components and equipment for multiple markets, including food processing. The unparalleled craftsmanship and expertise that Anderson Dahlen has is focused on not only Food and Beverage, but also Pharmaceutical, Industrial, and Vacuum Technology markets. Anderson Dahlen’s engineering team has an innate ability to listen to our customers’ needs and solve the challenges they’re facing by designing and building turnkey equipment. Incorporating the Anderson Dahlen skillsets with Gray’s turnkey platform of services will provide the marketplace with combined capabilities required in this constantly changing food and beverage market.
Learn More About Gray, Inc Food & Beverage:
We are a perfect fit in the new Gray Food & Beverage company
Anderson Dahlen is a perfect fit alongside Gray Solutions, InLine Engineers, and Spec Engineering in the new Gray Food & Beverage company. Anderson Dahlen’s capabilities fill in the high-quality component and stainless-steel manufacturing with many years of experience as in the demanding food and beverage market. Key capabilities that perfectly fit into the new group:
- High-quality stainless-steel manufacturing of large complex components
- System component premium distributor status for major suppliers such as Graco, SPX Flow, Alfa Laval, and others
- Extensive quality and test facilities for the most demanding environments, including food and beverage, nuclear, pharmaceuticals, and more
- Systems Engineering and processing design-build experience
- Project history with fluid systems, materials handling, cooking, and contract manufacturing of components
Gray offers a wide range of engineering solutions
For Anderson Dahlen’s current customers, Gray and the food and beverage companies bring a wide range of more sophisticated engineering solutions to combine with Anderson Dahlen’s advanced manufacturing capabilities. In the areas of controls and automation, packaging, and process engineering, Gray Food and Beverage combined expertise brings a one-of-a-kind capability for large processing plant construction and modifications. We all share a common passion for quality, safety, and customer support. With the greatly improved engineering capability, we can clearly deliver major new processing plant projects either turn-key or as the major contractor responsible for overall performance.