Every project has quality assurance built in from the start. By communicating with our customers and performing a complete contract/specification review upfront, we develop a quality plan that meets the requirements of the project. That way the correct checks and inspections are performed at the proper time in the manufacturing process, eliminating surprises at the end.
Inspection packages including all required signed documents are provided to the customer prior to shipment, ensuring that all specifications and performance requirements have been met.
100% On-Time Delivery, 100% Customer Satisfaction, Zero Defects
- ISO 9001 certified
- ASME section VIII Division 1 pressure vessels including miniature and repair
- ASME B31-1 and 31-3 Power Piping and Process Piping
- Components and enclosures that meet Nuclear Quality Assurance (NQA-1)
- In addition to dimensional inspections, a variety of weld inspection processes are available, including visual, dye penetrant, magnetic particle, ultrasonic flaw detection x-ray and hydro testing, among others
- Anderson Dahlen maintains complete material traceability to the mill of origin for all raw materials that enter our facility.
Quality Management System Overview
- In-house Material and weld inspection processes include
- XRF Analyzer for Positive Material Identification (PMI)
- Conventional & phased array ultrasonic flaw detection
- Liquid dye penetrant inspection –Magnetic particle inspection
- Radiography (subcontracted)
- Borescope inspection of process tubing and vessels
- 5 AWS Certified Weld Inspectors (CWI)
Project Management Team
- 5 full-time Project Managers on staff, 2 PMP® Certified Project Managers.
- Experienced in managing design-build equipment projects, systems and site installation projects.
- Customer dedicated Project Managers – your single source of contact at any time.
Project Management Process
- Initiate – work closely with customer team to determine and document the requirements for the project
- Plan – plan the work including engineering, drafting, fabrication, testing and installation to meet the customer’s delivery requirements. Works with all parts of the business as a customer advocate to plan the work in order to meet requirements. Monitor and
- Control – regular updates on actual project progress
- Follow up and Follow through – After sales support