Manufacturing stainless steel storage and process vessels for the food processing, food manufacturing, beverage, dairy, and pharmaceutical industries
- Custom engineered, for your unique systems and processes
- Expertise in specialized equipment: high pressure ASME vessels, steam jacketed equipment, day bins, spiral let downs, enrobers, or other specialized equipment.
- Material understanding to developed advanced solutions for blending and mixing
ASME Certified Stainless Vessels
Our custom fabrication and low volume business model enable us to work with our customers to develop new products to meet their needs. Anderson Dahlen can work with your designs and ideas to fabricate one-offs, short runs, and small quantities of custom stainless steel equipment and systems. Even if your design is not complete, we can work with you to design a product with the functionality you requireyou may not know how to build it, but we do!
Have a Question? Ask An Engineer:
Anderson Dahlen, Inc. manufactures a wide variety of storage and process vessels for the food processing, food manufacturing, beverage, dairy, and pharmaceutical industries including:
- ASME Pressure vessels with Section VIII Division 1 certification
- Dimple heat transfer jacketed tanks with ASME Section VIII Division 1 certification
- Large storage vessels
- Vessels for custom mixing and blending
- Portable reactors and mix tanks
- Custom vertical mixers
- Horizontal blenders and mixers
Customized to your needs with mixing and blending elements built in
Anderson Dahlens horizontal blenders, vertical mixers, horizontal mixers, and other custom mixing and blending tanks are designed to perform a variety of tasks with a variety of products. We build single and double agitator blending and mixing vessels in a number of different configurations.
Advanced Stainless Steel Vessels
We also manufacture a range of other components that make up part of your storage and processing system. Anderson Dahlen can fabricate custom components to meet your needs including: high pressure ASME vessels, steam jacketed equipment, day bins, spiral let downs, enrobers, or other specialized equipment.