As a full-service custom fabrication facility, QUALITY is priority one with the most technologically advanced equipment AND the skilled craftsmen. From your most complex, integrated systems to simple specialized material parts, we have the capabilities to deliver.
Certifications That Deliver the Best Products and Equipment
100% On-time Delivery, 100% Customer Satisfaction, Zero Defects
Every project has quality assurance built in from the start. By communicating with our customers and performing a complete contract/specification review up front, we develop a quality plan that meets the requirements of the project. That way the correct checks and inspections are performed at the proper time in the manufacturing process, eliminating surprises at the end.
Inspection packages including all required signed documents are provided to the customer prior to shipment, ensuring that all specifications and performance requirements have been met.
- ISO 9001 certified
- ASME section VIII Division 1 pressure vessels including miniature and repair
- ASME B31-1 and 31-3 Power Piping and Process Piping
- Components and enclosures that meet Nuclear Quality Assurance (NQA-1)
- In addition to dimensional inspections, a variety of weld inspection processes are available, including visual, dye penetrant, magnetic particle, ultrasonic flaw detection x-ray and hydro testing, among others
- Anderson Dahlen maintains complete material traceability to the mill of origin for all raw materials that enter our facility.
Quality Management Systems Start with Industry Certifications
The certification of pressure vessels in accordance with ASME Section VIII, Division 1 with U and UM R PP Certificates of Authorization.
The certification of pressure vessels in accordance with the European Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) using ASME Section VIII, Division 1 for design.
The certification of repairs and the alterations to pressure vessels in accordance with National Board Inspection Code (NBIC) with R Certificate of Authorization.
In-house Material and Weld Inspection Processes
- XRF Analyzer for Positive Material Identification (PMI)
- Conventional & phased array ultrasonic flaw detection
- Magnetic particle inspection
- 5 AWS Certified Weld Inspectors (CWI)
- Liquid dye penetrant inspection
- Radiography (subcontracted)
- Borescope inspection of process tubing and vessels
- Portable FaroArm Inspection
- CMM Inspection
- UT Inspection
Inspection Equipment & Checks
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction and quality, we take inspection seriously. Beyond ongoing inspections of welding and in-process checks, we have a dedicated part of the shop designed for ensuring accuracy and product quality.
Coordinate Measuring Machine
- (1) Sheffield Cordax RS-170DCC CMM X = 60.00in, Y = 69.00in, Z = 48.00in, table area 62.00in x 70.00in Work load 10,000lbs
- (2) Faro arm Platinum unit, 4 foot arm (8 foot diameter envelope)
- (1) Wilson #4 Rockwell hardness tester
X-Ray Fluorescent (XRF) Analyzer
- (1) Thermo Scientific Niton Handheld X-Ray Fluorescent (XRF) Analyzer (PMI) Positive Material identification
UT (Ultrasonic Flaw Detector)
- (1) Olypmus Omniscan MX with Phased Array Module
MT (Magnetic Particle Inspection)
- (1) Parker Research hand held
Pneumatic hydro test unit
- (1) Barbee 10,000 PSI (1) Barbee 3,000 PSI
Anderson Dahlen has the team and facilities to meet your needs
The experience of our people makes the difference in every one of our operations. When it comes to setting up and forming parts correctly, we have that experience. Our typical employee has over 15 years of fabrication experience. We often have parts that weigh over 3,000 pounds. And when you have to make only one, getting it right the first time is critical.