Anderson Dahlen Wins Ramsey 2019 Business of the Year Award
Posted on: July 15, 2019
Anderson Dahlen is proud to announce that is the recipient of the 2019 Business of the Year Award from the City of Ramsey and the Ramsey Economic Development Authority (EDA).
This award is based on four criteria:
- 1. Length of tenure
- 2. Number of employees
- 3. Community involvement
- 4. Uniqueness
Anderson Dahlen was a strong candidate and was chosen to receive this award for its exemplary standing in all four categories.
Some facts and highlights from the last year that contributed:
- Ramsey business for over 15 years
- Expanded operation in Ramsey with continued growth
- Added 100+ employees at our Ramsey facility
- Multiple partnerships with local colleges and intern programs
- We are widely known as a premium employer with excellent + safe work environment, competitive wages, excellent benefits, and routinely invest in our employees with training for advancement
We are very appreciative of the award, and are proud of our partnership with the EDA and the City of Ramsey, and will continue to invest in our people, community and culture.
About Anderson Dahlen
Our mission at Anderson Dahlen is to provide our customers specialty equipment and stainless steel fabrication services that are delivered when promised, are of world class quality and are competitively priced. To achieve this level of excellence, we are committed to employee involvement, empowerment and the continuous improvement of our fabrication methods, employee skills and customer service. The result of this continual improvement process will be a profitable, growing organization able to provide job opportunities that enhance the quality of life for all involved.Download Our Corporate Brochure