SPX FLOW Introduces a New DT4 Series of Mix Proof Tank Outlet Valves
DT4 mix proof tank outlet valves can improve your process flexibility, productivity, and product quality
SPX FLOW is introducing a new model for their latest generation APV® and Waukesha Cherry-Burrell® D4 Series double seat mix proof valves. The DT4 tank outlet mix proof provides reliable separation between a tank and servicing pipeline. This offers users a more complete portfolio of fully automated mix proof solutions for production flexibility, increased productivity, and improved product quality.
Anderson Dahlen is offering these new valves for purchase, supplying repair parts, and offering engineering support to add the DT4 valve into your fluid processes. As a certified distributor for SPX FLOW, Anderson Dahlen carries many of their pumps, valves, heat exchangers, and parts in stock.
Looking for the Latest DT4 Series Valves?
Call now for support on this latest DT4 series of mix proof outlet valves. Call Now (888) 219-6809.
The DT4 tank outlet model offers compelling features and benefits such as:
- “All-Inclusive” standard features such as seat lift actuator, cavity spray cleaning, and cross-port housing giving exceptional value
- Heavy-duty actuator gives tank side holding pressure greater than 5 bar (73 psi)
- Long stroke for gentle product handling (ex: particulates) and low flow resistance
- Tank flange design that can retrofit into previous generation SPX FLOW tank outlet mix proof valves for easy replacement upgrades
The DT4 tank outlet also inherits features from the core D4 Series including:
- Hydraulically balanced design (as standard) enables flexible flow direction for tank emptying or filling without slamming, resistance against pressure spikes, and prevention of hydraulic blocking
- Sleek stainless actuator is fully enclosed to prevent fluid ingress from washdown and overflow of tank cleaning
Maintenance Made Simple:
- Same seal kit used on multiple sizes (1.5″ – 3.0″ sizes) reduces inventory burden
- Added convenience as no compressed air needed for removal and servicing
- Light weight of insert for easy handling without lifting tools
- Integrated shaft seal flush reduces need for connecting/disconnecting external piping
Key benefits highlights, Contact Anderson Dahlen for more information:
- High value, low life cycle costs
- Reliable performance
Options for these DT4 Valves include:
- Control unit options
- Shutoff valve configuration options
- Sizes from 1.5” to 6”