Alfa Laval BaseLine series is a range of sanitary gasketed plate-and-frame heat exchangers used in dairy, food, beverage and other hygienic applications. Alfa Laval BaseLine offers a wide range of heat exchanger sizes and configurations for food processing and other applications including beverage, biotech, dairy, pharmaceutical, and personal care products.
Sanitary Plate Heat Exchangers
Our deep expertise in food processing and detailed knowledge of heat exchangers enables us to rapidly solve problems. We can design you a new turn-key integrated system or jump into action to find or make hard to find parts overnight to get your plant back in operation.
- Authorized Alfa Laval Distributor
- Competitive Prices
- Product Expertise to Solve Your Heat Exchanger Problems
- Thousands of Parts in Stock
Technical Specifications Include:
- Design pressure to 10 bar (145 psi)
- Meets all the requirements for pasteurization and any hygienic application
- FDA-compliant glue-free gaskets
- Easy open for cleaning and inspection
- CIP (Clean in Place) options available, or with our Anderson Dahlen design
- Chevron type plate design
- Gemini double wall to prevent cross contamination between fluids
Alfal Laval Offers an Wide Range of Heat Exchangers
If your application process is more demanding, with gentle product treatment, long operating time, or very high cleanliness capability, the Alfa Laval FrontLine is their premium range of heat exchangers. Its the top choice for tough hygienic specifications or if your fluids are heat sensitive. Alfa Lavals FrontLine heat exchangers have a flexible design which allows rebuilding the connections to meet more unique integration requirements.
For smaller installations, the Alfa Laval ClipLine heat exchangers may be the right choice. Their capabilities are similar to the FrontLine series, just in a smaller package.
The Industrial Line of Alfa Laval heat exchangers offers an extremely wide range of heat exchangers for almost any imaginable application. They are well known for maximum uptime, easy maintenance, and great heat transfer performance.