Graco has been the quality leader in Double-Diaphragm Pumps for years. Their pumps offer unmatched performance and are ideal for low to medium viscosity sanitary food applications.
Graco’s range of double diaphragm pumps varies from inch up to 4 inches and flow rates up to 150 gpm.
Graco Sanitary Air Operated Double Diaphragm Pumps Give Anderson Dahlens a New Range of Proven High Viscosity Pumping Solutions
Our deep expertise in food processing and detailed knowledge of Gracos air operated double diaphragm pumps enables us to rapidly solve problems. We can design you a new turn-key integrated system or jump into action to find or make hard to find parts overnight to get your plant back in operation.
SaniForce 3150 HS Double Diaphragm Pump
- Pump rotates 360 for easy draining
- Passes solids up to 1 in (25 mm) in diameter
- Easily converted in to a 3150 sanitary flapper pump with optional kit
- Stainless steel wetted and fluid center sections
- Features Graco’s durable, lube-free non-sticking air valve
- Transfer product from a variety of containers to smaller receptacles – up to 20,000 cps
- Suitable to pump products such as:fruit filling, spaghetti sauce, muffin and cake batter, oils and lotions
- Overmolded diaphragm plate with PTFE on the fluid side and EPDM on the air side on Graco’s PTFE/EPDM diaphragms so there’s no place to harbor bacteria
- Improve wear and diaphragm life with no exposed diaphragm plate on the fluid side
- Longer diaphragm life in abrasive applications that still require PTFE