Gracos NEW SaniForce ELECTRIC Diaphragm Pumps may revolutionize your plant and process layout, offering unique new benefits and unmatched performance.
Graco’s SaniForce e-series pumps save on power while hygenically moving fluids at over 100 gpm (378 lpm) and 1/4″ (6.3 mm) particulates! The low pulsation mode is gentle on shear sensitive materials to maintain the integrity of your highest quality ingredients. Gracos new electric diaphragm pumps are ideal for applications that require low pulsation and can stall under pressure. The patented air charged drive allows for the elimination or reduction of pulsation WITHOUT expensive pulsation dampeners or surge tanks.
Graco Sanitary Revolutionary Electric Diaphragm Pumps Give Anderson Dahlens Engineering Team a New Product to Make Food Processing Easier
Our deep expertise in food processing and detailed knowledge of Gracos electric piston pumps enables us to rapidly solve problems. We can design you a new turn-key integrated system or jump into action to find or make hard to find parts overnight to get your plant back in operation.
- 2 inch Positive Displacement Double Diaphragm Pump
- 2 inch sanitary flange or 65mm DIN 11851 connection and is available in all FDA compliant materials
- Hygenically moving fluids over 100 gpm (378 lpm)
- Handles up to 1/4″ (6.3 mm) particulates
- Low pulsation mode is gentle on shear sensitive materials to maintain the integrity of your highest quality ingredients.
Graco Offers Unique Features in its line of Electric Diaphragm Pumps
- Patent pending technology allows pump to stall under pressure preventing pump failures from clogged lines or closed valves
- Energy efficient electric drive reduces energy consumption up to 5x compared to traditional air operated diaphragm pumps
- Seal-less diaphragm pump design eliminates leaking and failures due to run-dry pump conditions
- All FDA compliant fluid sections and tri-clamp connections for accelerated cleaning and minimal down time
- Gentle pumping for shear sensitive materials
- Durable pump construction handles particulates and abrasives in material without damage to pump
- Worry free pump design without rotatable seal prevents leaking and need for flushing