Universal Twin Screw Series pumps from Waukesha Cherry-Burrell offer great reliability, flexibility for your unique processes, and smooth operation in tough conditions, reduced noise and easy maintenance.
Waukesha Cherry-Burrell + Anderson Dahlen
Waukesha Cherry-Burrell and Anderson Dahlen have been working together for years to integrated positive displacement pumps into food processing and pharmaceutical processes. The SPX Flow brand of positive displacement pumps benefit from decades of continuing product improvement.
The new Universal Twin Screw (TS) Series pump from SPX FLOW have the same high youve come to expect from all SPX FLOW products. The Universal series pumps provide a versatile design that can improve your process times to maximizes productivity. Anderson Dahlen can integrate your SPZ Flow Twin Screw pump into any process system as well as providing major repairs for these pumps.
Key features and benefits include:
- RELIABLE PERFORMANCE – Screws made from Waukesha Alloy 88 non-galling material allow the pump to run through incidental contact and reduce risk of pump damage if screws make contact
- GENTLE PRODUCT HANDLING – Pumps large particulates without degradation
- RESPONSIVE SERVICE Extensive global distribution network with certified repair centers provide quick response times for parts and service
- EASY MAINTENANCE Front loaded access to product side seals
- PROCESS FLEXIBILITY Low inlet pressure requirement and a wide range of operating speeds allow for multiple duties including process and CIP supply. Bi-directional flow capability without making modifications to the pump.
- SMOOTH OPERATION Reduces slip pulse in low inlet pressure, low viscosity, and high-pressure conditions
- REDUCED NOISE LEVELS Operating principle virtually eliminates pressure fluctuations