Anderson Dahlen is Factory Certified to Rebuild, Service, and Repair SPXFLOW Valves.
The D4 Series offers reliable separation of fluids and an ultra-hygienic option for enhanced cleanability.
The W60 series product line is a modular family of valves that are the ultimate in easy cleaning, high pressure, low maintenance design.
Ball valves offer great economy and durability for a wide range of applications that do not require completely hygienic service.
The Butterfly Series valves from SPX FLOW are stop valves which can be actuated either manually or pneumatically.
Why choose SPXFLOW?
Food and beverage processing have never been more challenging. Margins are being squeezed, food safety is paramount and consumer demands for new products make formulation changes a regular occurrence. The SPXFLOW valve line helps you meet these challenges head-on by providing a complete portfolio of valves (mix proof, single-seat, manual and specialty) and flexible design (modular bodies and actuators). They are easy to maintain and provide a very low cost of ownership due in part to minimal proprietary spare parts. When it comes to know-how, experience and product range within the field of valves, you wont find a better business partner than SPXFLOW.
Looking to order valves? Contact us today!
Anderson Dahlen is an authorized distributor for SPXFLOW valves, we have the experience and product range to meet your business needs.
- Machined from bar stock bodies
- Seat lift and non-seat lift actuators available
- Minimal specialty tools required
- Maintainable actuators
- Large bearing surface area
- Optional spill free options
- Robust design and manufacture
- Long dependable life
- Easy to maintain
- Low cost of ownership
- Domestic manufacture and support
- 3-A cleanable design
- Experienced team of repair experts
- Most parts in stock
- Rapid turnaround to get you back online
- Fully equipped shop for teardown, repair, testing and shipping
- Design engineers available to resolve any technical issues