SPX FLOW is pleased to announce a new Genuine Parts and Service promotion targeting Homogenizers turning 5 years old in each 2020 quarter. The promotion will offer a 10% discount on parts used during the service visit and includes free service labor.
SPX Flow will identify these machines quarterly and inform the associated distributor and SPX Salesperson of the promo eligibility. The promotion will offer a 10% discount on parts used during the service visit, in addition, SPX Flow will waive the service labor charge on that particular service call. The Promotion will feature the following:
- Applies to Homogenizers turning 5 years old in a specific quarter.
- Machines will be identified quarterly with the distributor/OEM being notified of the eligible unit model and serial number.
- The promotion will run through the identified quarter only. Service must be completed prior to the expiration of the promotion to be eligible.
- Promotion will include 10% off Genuine SPX Flow parts used on the eligible homogenizer during the SPX Flow service call.
- Labor charges for the service visit will be waived. Customers will still be responsible for the normal travel expenses for the SPX Flow Service Tech.
- Distributors using their own service personnel will still be allowed a 10% discount on parts used during the service visit.
- SPX Flow Service is to be scheduled through the SPX Flow Service Coordinator.
Don’t miss out on this limited time promotion and schedule an SPX Flow service call today!
Contact us for more information on the promo and your eligibility to save 10% on parts with free SPX Flow service repair labor.
SPX Flow Customers:
To take advantage of the Service Promotion, customers simply need to schedule and complete an SPX Flow service visit prior to the end of the promotional period. Service visits will need to be scheduled through an SPX Flow qualified distributor. Any parts used during the visit will receive an additional 10% discount. In addition, Service Labor charges with an SPX Flow Service Technician will be waived. Invoicing of customary travel costs will still apply.
SPX Flow Distributors:
If you contact a customer that would like to participate in the promotion, simply schedule an SPX Flow Service visit through the Service Coordinator in Delavan. Reduce the customer price on the parts used by 10% percent and show this discount on the customer invoice. SPX Flow will reduce the distributor’s invoice of a resupply order, or initial parts order by 10 percent of distributor net prices, on any parts used on the scheduled service visit.
For a distributor to receive a credit for the parts used during a service visit, the following steps must be followed:
- Place a dedicated re-order to replenish your stock for those parts used on the homogenizer service visit, or place an initial parts order for the Service Visit, for parts identified by the customer or service technician.
- Email both the parts order and customer invoice, along with the machine model and serial number, referencing the Order Number for service, to Lori Villarreal at email@example.com and copy Bruce Hanke at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The extra 10% discount will be applied to your homogenizer parts resupply order. Credits will not be issued for this program.
- An extra 10% discount must be passed along to the end customer to be eligible for the promotion!
- Only machines identified by SPX Flow are eligible for the promotion.
To aid in informing customers of their promo eligibility, SPX Flow has created two different word documents. Each document is created to inform the end customer that a specific machine, they own, is eligible for the promo. One document is designed for those distributors that will be using SPX Flow service personnel while the other document is designed for those distributors using their own service personnel. Both of these documents can be either mailed or emailed and have a designated area to place Distributor contact information.