Anderson Dahlen has years of experience integrating SPX Flow sanitary centrifugal pumps into food processing and pharmaceutical processing systems. Our repair facilities for sanitary pumps are equipped to give you a quick turnaround and fair prices.
The SPX Flow 200 Series Centrifugal Pumps come in a wide range of configurations to match your exact specifications
Heavy Duty Metric
Self-Priming Liquid Ring
Water for Injection (WFI)
General features and benefits for the SPX Flow 200 Series Centrifugal Pumps are:
- Exclusive direct assembly of impeller-to-motor shaft for maximum rigidity and longer seal life
- Clearance-ideal for all applications and a wide range of temperatures, up to 450°F (232°C)
- Designed for cleaning in place (CIP)
- Stronger JM-type motor has larger bearings and stronger shaft
- Base mounting options available for all sizes
- Extra deep impeller “eye” offers improved inlet characteristics
- Design eliminates problems with vibration, short bearing life, low NPSH requirements, high seal maintenance costs and poor tolerance to adverse operating conditions
Let Anderson Dahlen help you fit the exact pump you need, build the whole process system for you or do repairs that get you back up and running quickly. Our mission is to make you more productive and keep your operation running.