Advanced Welding Capabilities, Quality, and Documentation
You can trust your next welding project to the skilled craftsmen of Anderson Dahlen
Certified in a Wide Range of Stainless Steel & Specialty Alloy Welding Techniques
Many of the projects we take on also have special stainless steel finishing requirements. We have a full-service metal finishing department capable of producing a variety of finishes on stainless weldments. We have customers in the food, pharmaceutical, and biomedical industries that rely on Anderson Dahlen, Inc. for their most critical finishes. We can produce a sanitary finish on stainless weldments that meet the USDA standards of a 32ra (#4 finish) and we can meet the BPE standard of 8 ra (mirror finish) as well.
80 Certified Welders, Over 400 Welding Procedures, Two AWS Certified Level II and 7 Total Weld Inspectors Full Time
Anderson Dahlen has specialized in certified welding services to the capital equipment market for the past 30 years. We have developed a team of trained professionals who are qualified in a variety of both AWS and ASME weld procedures. We also have two full-time AWS certified level II weld inspectors and five additional certified weld inspectors on staff.
Copper-Stainless Steel Weld
welding procedures for all types of projects
From straight-forward in-position fillet and butt welds to complex out-of-position welding, complete joint penetration (CJP) welds, radiographed joint requirements, subharmonic welding, or PED certifications, Anderson Dahlen can meet your most demanding welding expectations.
We often qualify new welding procedures for our customers and have qualified procedures for a wide variety of materials including but not limited to carbon steel, aluminum alloys, stainless steels, other high nickel alloys, and additional exotic materials.
Anderson Dahlen, Inc. is a certified ASME pressure vessel manufacturer. We hold the U, R and UM stamps.
Our team is trained to produce high quality, sophisticated welding to the most demanding specifications of quality and documentation. We lower your risk in those projects where you demand documented processes, certified welders, and complex inspections. Our experience in nuclear power, pressure vessel, and high-pressure piping manufacturing will insure your complex project is a success.
We have the people, systems, and procedures in place to meet the strictest procedure compliance requirements. Anderson Dahlen is proficient in MIG, TIG, Submerged Arc, and Plasma arc welding processes across a wide range of material thicknesses, configurations, and welding codes.
Stainless Steel Welding & Parts
Welding Processes and Codes
- PAW Mechanized
- SAW Mechanized
- GTAW Mechanized Orbital
- Stud Welding
- ASME Section VIII, Div. 1 – Pressure Vessels U & UM Certificates of Authorization
- Fabrication & Assembly of Pressure Piping PP Certificate of Authorization
- European Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) using ASME Section VIII, Div. 1 – Pressure Vessels for Design
- National Board Inspection Code (NBIC) R Certificate of Authorization for Repairs & Alterations
ASME Section IX Welding and Brazing Qualification
- AWS D1.1 Structural Welding Code-Steel
- AWS D1.2 Structural Welding Code-Aluminum
- AWS D1.3 Structural Welding Code-Sheet Steel
- AWS D1.6 Structural Welding Code-Stainless Steel
- AWS D9.1 Sheet Metal Welding Code
- AWS D14.1 Welding of Industrial & Mill Cranes
- AWS D17.1 Fusion Welding for Aerospace Applications
- AWS D18.1 Welding of Austenitic Stainless Steel Tube & Pipe Systems in Sanitary (Hygienic) Applications
- ASME B31.1 Power Piping
- ASME B31.3 Process Piping
Stainless Steel Welding Equipment Information
Longitudinal Seam Welding
- (1) Jetline Capacity .375in thick. Stainless Steel 250.00in
Sub Arc Welder
- (1) Lincoln 1000 amp on Jetline 12? x 12? manipulator
- Miller 280 amp Dynasty
- (35) Miller 250 amp ac/dc Syncrowave
- (8) Miller 350 amp ac/dc Syncrowave
- (2) CK Worldwide WF-3 Cold-wire TIG
- (10) 150amp-200amp Maxstar portable
- (6) Miller 350 amp Dynasty
- (2) Miller 400 amp Dynasty
- (1) Miller 700 amp Dynasty
- (15) Fronius 320 amp pulse
- (3) Fronius 500 amp pulse
- (30) Miller 350 amp pulse
Vibratory Stress Reliever
- (1) Meta-Lax 700
- (1) Arc Machines Model 207A, .25in tube with low profile weld head
Sanitary tube saw
- (3) Orbitalum/George Fischer
- (2) Nelweld 4000 up to 1? diameter studs. (1) Erico Jones PW1000 capacitor discharge
- (1) Peer 50KVA
- (3) Thermal Dynamics 2.50in capacity
- (7) Smith Hand held torch assy.
- (20) UP TO 10,000 lb. capacity
- (10) sets up to 30,000 lb x 12 foot diameter capacity
Need Advanced and Certified Welding?
Our staff of welders and inspectors are ready to deliver quality products for your next project.Tell us About Your Project